Studio Katia December Release Blog Hop!

пятница, 15 декабря 2017 г.

Hello, everyone! Today I'm happy to take part in the Studio Katia December Release Blog Hop! It's so beautifull and inspiring! And available in the shop already! :)


And here is my smiley card! When I saw Dotted Loops die I thought about emotion icons and confetti! So, I've mixed these two ideas and got my funny card!


I used my favourite colors! ;) Glasses and eyes for the smiley I borrowed from the lovely Foxes set, he looks so smart and self-confident :) Mouth I drew by muself with a black marker.
I like that die also cuts a thin, very delicate frame, it's a perfect accent to the panel.



Blog Hops are always fun! You can enjoy plenty of beautiful works and win great prizes. To celebrate December Release, Studio Katia is giving away $50 gift certificate to two lucky winners! You can also win 20$ certificate in my blog and spend it on amazing products from Studio Katia! Just leave a comment below by December 22! I'll announce the winner on December 24.


You should've come here from Liliuska's Blog. My blog is your last stop.

Full list:
Marina - you are here.

Thanks for stopping by! Good luck! :)


68 комментариев:

  1. Super cool and fun card :) Love the colors, so cheerful :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Your card is great, bright, colourful, fun & I really like the emoji with his glasses, a very happy card x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Love this idea. If I understand it
    correctly - you can get several
    cards out of the die cut. Just
    switch the inserts and you have
    different and fun cards. The
    smiley face is darling.
    thanks for sharing.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Your card makes me smile! Love the color and the humor!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Cute and funny card you made me smile I love it .. thanks for sharing.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. LOL This is truly adorable and fun! And very
    creative. Love the glasses!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Haha... this card makes me giggle. I love those dots... and what you did with them!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Wonderful card, love the idea with emoji, just great!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. What a fun cute card! Love the bright circles of colors!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Fantastic and fun emoji idea. Your card made me smile. Love it.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. The colours on your card are so bright and festive. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Talk about an innovative card, Marina! Your smiley face has planted a mega watt smile allll over my face! Cheerful, delightful and just all-around FUN!
    ~carol

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. This is such a clever use of the dotty loops...so many emotions that can be shared! Thanks for sharing this idea.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. FUN card. :) Thanks for sharing during this busy time of year! Happy holidays!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. Your card is so fun and cheerful with these bright colors ! (margessw@icloud.com)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. Oh, delightful! This is very different than a lot of the other cards on the hop, which I love, because then I get new ideas and a different perspective on all of the products. And what a great idea to create your own emoji. It makes the perfect focal point and speaks for itself. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful idea. I see many homemade emojis in my future! :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Annalisa, thank you very much for such a sweet comment! I'm really happy that you are going to use this idea! ;)

      Удалить
  17. This is so cute with the colorful circles and the smiley face with glasses.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  18. I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.

    ОтветитьУдалить

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS